EQM further development
The evolution and promotion of the EQM are an ongoing process. Autumn 2014 four partners from Nordic and Baltic countries started a development project funded by Nordplus Adult on improving and developing the quality accreditation system EQM, European Quality Mark, for providers of non-formal adult learning and the project ended in 2016 with renewed versions of the EQM products which are published on this site.
- Education and Training Service Centre (Iceland, http://www.frae.is/) coordinator
- Estonian Folk High Schools Union (Estonia, http://www.rahvaulikoolideliit.ee/)
- Lithuanian Association of Adult Education (Lithuania, http://www.lssa.smm.lt/)
- The Norwegian Association for Adult Learning (Norway, http://www.vofo.no/)
The outcomes of the project are:
- Application form 2.0
- Guidelines and Self-Assessment Form 2.0
- Assessor Guidelines 2.0
- Training program
- The role of National EQM Authority
About the EQM
The EQM is a quality mark initially jointly developed by partners from eight European countries in a Leonardo da Vinci partnership project.
The development of the EQM and review of criteria is now done by four North-European countries with the support of the Nordic Council of Ministers under the Nordplus adult program.